a couple of days ago,
i posted about a loose tooth...
that turned into a lost tooth...
quicker than I expected.
How's this for a follow-up...
Do you see the WIDER space?
Here's what went down...
So today there was a few pieces of Easter candy around...
the Easter Bunny did not go overboard this year..
(I'm very proud of her, er, him...)
But there was a small candy necklace...
and I thought...
sure you can have it...
So Ahdee took a bite...
....CRACK...
another tooth bites the dust...
"was that tooth even loose?!" I asked...
(in horror)
"not sure... but it's gone now!" was the reply.
So then there were two empty spaces...
(don't mind the crumbs, I interrupted her eating a cracker..)
and the "lisp" that has appeared...
and the fact there will be no corn on the cob in her near future...
it's just crazy...
I'm not sentimental about this little guy...
it happen all to quickly...
God knew I couldn't take the drama today :0)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)