background

Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank you Lord...

(for some reason, this didn't get posted yesterday!)

Happy Easter!...
or as I've seen it posted..

Happy Resurrection Day!

I'll warn you now...
if you're not into "happy"...

don't continue reading...

if you're not into "thankful"...

just stop now...

if you're not sure that Easter is really a day to
 celebrate our Lord Jesus redeeming us all...

welp... I'm sorry you're missing out :)



Today I'm SO thankful for our Savior.

I'm so thankful He gave his life so i can live free...

and I'm happy to celebrate that He is risen... 


What a WONDERFUL DAY..




Here's a snapshot of the day...


First, church....
Ahdee did an amazing job in the Easter performance...
she sang...
Our God is an Awesome God...
My Redeemer...
Lord I lift Your Name on High...


she was perfect :)






then of course there were eggs...






there were Easter dresses...




amazing blue skies (eyes :)






the perfect weather..






lots and lots of smiles...






and fun with family...




just the best day...



HAPPY EASTER 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)