Many of you know me pretty well...
and I'm guessing that when you are in a pickle for a good, quick dinner recipe,
I MAY not be the first person that pops into your head as a good person to call.
but little do you know...
I've got moves you've never seen..
(lol)
there are some that have faith in me though...
they call because they know...
I know a little bit...
about a lot of stuff...
I'm sort of like Morgan Freeman from the Shawshank Redemption...
I'm the person that knows how to get things...
and I ALWAYS come through in the clutch...
just ask my sister...
she had a big dinner to cook for a lot of people...
parents, hubby and a (little bit) picky aunt..
(you know I love you Auntie Kay Kay)
so she called looking for the perfect recipe...
something easy, with no meat (only seafood)...
so i whipped out my bag of tricks and referred her to this recipe...
It was so appropriately named..
i couldn't resist...
(sorry if the name offends anyone)
it's called:
as named for the creators' punk ass little sister.
My sis cooked it...
and it got rave reviews...
and she was the hero... :)
Just thought I'd share this for two reasons,
#1- Now you know you CAN call me for anything, even recipes and other domestic advice (lol)
and
#2- I think the Pioneer Woman's website rocks..
and I wanted to introduce you to it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)