background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Indulge me a little...

So I have to tell you about the tree again...

I know..
I know..

you're thinking, "you already told us about the tree...
and about your new found love of Spring..."

blah, blah, blah....

but please...

just give me a moment to impress you..

both trees have bloomed...
and it's truly magnificent...

(click on the pics for bigger, beautiful-er versions)

At first we were just playing under them, looking at them..
taking (millions) of pictures of them...






but today, 
after Bean went down for a nap...

I decided to put Ahdee up in the tree...






(can you spot the girl?!)




and then i climbed up and joined the fun...


(that's my foot on the left) :)


can I just tell you... 
the branches are DRIPPING with blossoms.





I've never seen anything like it. 
Much less in my front yard...

Every front room in my house has a pink tint to it...
the sunlight is pouring in..pink...

and it's stunning...
God makes COOL stuff :)


I'm sure I'll have more interesting posts in the future...
if you give me another chance...
i promise :)...


until then, I'll just sit and look at my tree..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)