background

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Letter P...

Being the budding photog I am...
I decided to enter my first photo contest..

"Photo contest?" you might say...
"didn't you just start taking photos?"

why yes... 
yes I did just start...

but if you know me, you know...

my philosophy has always been..

"go big or go home"...

so I thought I'd just start big... :)
by entering a contest.

This particular contest involves letters.
the goal is to submit a photo that resembles a letter of the alphabet.

I've been thinking about it alot..

keeping my eye out for "letters" that magically appear before my eyes..

when yesterday, the perfect letter appeared...

can you see it?
(this is the official entry by the way) :)

(the letter P, as seen by Shan)

Yes...

In case you're wondering if my first entry.. 
into a "real" photo contest...
is a picture of toilet paper...

again, the answer is yes...

but what can i say...

it was the PERFECT "p" :)

Not to mention Ahdee looking at me like I am bonkers 
because I spent a good 15 minutes in the bathroom...

trying to get the perfect shot...

of toilet paper...

(I'll let you know if I win) 
hee hee :)

1 comment:

Tell me what you think! :)