Since we've moved, we've been dragging our heels
about getting Ahdee involved
in an extra curricular activity...
In FL she had quite a few,
and with the addition of Bean
it became hard to 'sit and watch' anything for too long...
I thought it was time to re-engage Ahdee
into something...
but what?
I've always pictured her doing this...
which is why..
at the ripe ole age of 2..
she had her first (and last) session of classes..
Come to find out
2 may be a bit early to start that sort of thing
(who knew?)
I've been looking into dance, gymnastics, even soccer...
BUT...
Guess what watching a little bit of this...
and a whole lot of this...
and a dad that loves to spar with his 5yr old girl equals to??...
That's right folks...
our very own ninja in training...
kid is so excited about her first class tonight,
she's bursting at the seams...
i guess I shouldn't be surprised...
there was this....
(11 months old..)

and then this...

(Ahdee channeling Kim Possible at age 3)
So instead of a beautiful pink tutu to take pictures of....
I have this...
pressed and ready to go thru the "9 seconds of discipline"...
apparently lesson #1 at Tae Kwon Do school.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)