I've been really good this winter...
very little complaining about the RECORD snow fall
we moved here just in time for.
we moved here just in time for.
Some would say I even embraced it.
("some" may be exaggerating a bit...)
And then viola...
last weekend, it was spring...
just like that...
Short sleeves, warm skin, happy smiles.
Even sunglasses...
But then...
just like that...
it was gone.
it was gone.
Back to coats. Shivers. Pink noses.
I don't like it. I already did my time.
So we went to the zoo...
in the cold...
runny noses and all...
But as is always the case...
It's the company you keep, not the weather, that makes a day great.
My closest childhood cousin has returned into my life!
She never really "went" anywhere.
But for the first time since venturing into this Air Force living,
But for the first time since venturing into this Air Force living,
I get to live close to all kinds of relatives....
and so far I'm loving it.
As far as Spring goes...
it has about 4 and 1/2 days to return.
(it has to get here before my new patio furniture does)
Oh, and one more thing...
I still have not identified the species of the tree outside my house...
I was told it was a cherry tree. But I'm not so sure...
It's in on the whole "Spring tease"...
so I'll just have to wait...
so I'll just have to wait...
patiently....
cause that's what I'm known for...
(or not)...










No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)