I've decided that since I'm going to keep this blog public
for easy accessibility,
that I'm not going to use the proper names
of those I'm talking about...
that I'm not going to use the proper names
of those I'm talking about...
I may be being paranoid, but that's me...
So I'll describe the primary players,
as I know them today.
First there's Laughlin.
I love him with all my heart.
There will never be another man for me.
There never really has.
I'm sure we'll get some fun stories out of him.
(picture witheld per Laughlin request :)
Then there's the oldest, Ahdee.
At least that's the name her sister has given her.
So we'll use it too.
She is my joy, my challenge, and sometimes my mentor.
She has patience beyond any that I have ever seen.
She loves with her whole heart...
she gets that from me.
And last but not least, there's Bean.
Currently the final piece to the puzzle.
She's making it harder to add on...
she's that special :)
Bean's an adventure all her own...
with stunning blue eyes.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)