but luckily I can rectify that now:) i actually did an assignment for a photography class that I was in at the time and already have the pictures ready and everything...
at least I have them for the egg dyeing session...
so we'll start there :)
since this was for an assignment..
i took a bit more time setting up the scene than i probably normally would...
so... first, we took the ingredients...
next, we added the culprits...
throw in one very patient Auntie..
(oh and a little incentive for the patient auntie) :)
and let the fun begin!!
and when the kiddos loose interest...
and this happens pretty fast...
you give the Auntie her handsome reward and let them play...
even if they weren't *technically* the most beautiful eggs around :)
i'll be back with more on actual Easter...
i know some of you (Nicole Datrice Hill) are patiently waiting for them :)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)