Micah's laying down watching a movie...
she's really into Captain Hook these days...
she's taken to calling me "sir"...
as in...
"Micah, clean up your toys.."
"Eye, yey sir"
I'm choosing to take it as the highest form of respect...
I'm also taking advantage of her new preoccupation..
to work on some stuff...
to dive back into photography...
i'm just finishing up one class...
just started another...
and it's falling right in line with the whole 'Shan gets her groove back' effort...
so i thought i'd share a set of photos i put together...
most you've seen before...
but i'm pretty excited about the progress...
and this is the first "set" I've ever submitted for anything...
(i submitted these for review to the Clickin Moms forum i'm pretty active in...)
maybe someday this'll be more than a hobby...
but for now..
this just makes me happy...
thanks for checking these out!















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)