we have been fortunate enough to find an amazing babysitter this summer...
unfortunately, she is going off to college in a couple of weeks...
so we have been taking advantage and trying to do a bunch of "date nights" in the meantime!
one , in particular, was SO much fun...
i have always wanted to visit a Madame Tussauds wax museum...
and they happen to have one right here in DC!
and my husband, who loves me so, agreed to a date night with the "stars" :)
ok...
so maybe the next series of pictures are of Lin and I posing with big balls of wax....
but it was SO fun...
and, really, the "personna" of these people is more fun than all the drama that's associated with their real lives...
so I'd much rather meet them this way anyway! :)
OK, here goes!...
it all started with the presidents..
we ARE in DC after all...
here's Lin getting some of the Nations secrets from Thomas Jefferson!
Lin and Mr. Lincoln, just minutes before he was assassinated... I think Lin knew it was coming... :)
Teddy R and JFK..
Oh, and please note my "Jackie O" fur coat... i couldn't resist the props :)
then came one of my favorites...
and I was more than willing to give "the peoples eyebrow" with the Rock!
yup, that's Will Smith checking me out...
oh, and J. Lo and I could be body doubles..lol :)
me and the Pretty Woman :)
Denzel really looked like he was standing right in front of me...
as did Morgan Freeman...
I got to sing with Mike...
and pose with hollywood royalty...
don't i look regal...
or at least like i could be one of their 100 kids...
Lin loves it when i call him "big papa"...
of course, I'd rather live a Thug Life with Tupac... :)
we found out that Lin was WAY bigger than MLK Jr...
then Malcolm X walked by...
and when i got the chance to see Tiger Woods...
i gave him a piece of my mind...
Lin had a different approach..
Lin told Oprah he'd only marry her for her money...
i made sure Evander knew not to mess with us...
Katie Couric wanted the exclusive...
but in the end we decided that we could be famous too..
Lin as the replacement for the dollar bill..
and me...
well i found a great way for my image to be immortalized...
ahhh the fun of living in a big city...
you can leave your everyday life for a night...
but then drive ten minutes back home to reality...
and i'll take reality anyday :)























No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)